Rivada Space Networks GmbH is launching and operating a constellation of low-earth-orbit satellites to redefine secure, global connectivity for governments and enterprises. Rivada has developed a state-of-the art orbital network consisting of 600 satellites interconnected via laserlinks. We can connect any two points on the globe without touching the ground, for unparalleled security, latency, throughput, reach and mobility.
WHO WE ARE
Our customers will benefit from ultra-low latencies, high speeds, unparalleled security, and true global coverage.
Now we are looking for the best talents for our locations in Munich and Berlin to make our vision come true.
- Researching market needs via desk research, event attendance, direct customer contact
- Developing concepts of innovative solutions (services) based on our orbital infrastructure to address specific vertical or horizontal market’s needs
- Elaborating case-specific applications for special customers involving exclusive use or IP protection
- Coordinating technical and commercial activities to bring the new services to the market
- Preparing white papers on market needs, state-of-the-art, and impact of proposed solutions
- Enabling an efficient exchange between the technology team and the sales team
WHAT YOU BRING ON THE TABLE
- Successfully completed a degree in telecommunication, computer science, or similar
- 5+ years of experience in telecommunication networks
- Good knowledge of the ISO/OSI model and popular protocols and protocol stacks (Ethernet, TCP/IP, MPLS, etc.)
- Experience with Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF 3.0) Carrier Ethernet standards will be an asset
- General knowledge of satellite communications, mobile networks, backbone networks infrastructure
- Ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical audience and to form convincing arguments towards stakeholders
- Creativity and ability to thing outside the box
- A dose of business acumen
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
This permanent position was created recently and thus offers a lot of creative freedom. Our approach is to create a diverse and modern environment with hybrid working model. We offer an attractive salary depending on your experience.
If this sounds like you, we will be happy to discuss. Please send us your CV to: email@example.com
Rivada Space Networks is an equal opportunity employer with the approach to create a diverse and inclusive working environment. We therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, beliefs, age, disability, or other characteristics.
Rivada Space Networks GmbH is launching and operating a constellation of low-earth-orbit satellites to redefine secure, global connectivity for governments and enterprises. With offices in Germany and the United States, Rivada has developed a state-of-the art orbital network consisting of 600 satellites interconnected via laserlinks. We can connect any two points on the globe without touching the ground, for unparalleled security, latency, throughput, reach and mobility.
By putting infrastructure in space and thus creating a network that is truly global, we will be able to provide a new and revolutionary solution for today’s biggest data networking challenges. Two highly innovative and reputable companies will construct and launch our satellites.
Rivada is working with Terran Orbital to manufacture and SpaceX to launch our satellites. Deployment starts in 2025 with full-service launch in 2026.