Satellite Operations Engineer
Rivada Space Networks GmbH is launching and operating a constellation of low-earth-orbit satellites to redefine secure, global connectivity for governments and enterprises. Rivada has developed a state-of-the art orbital network consisting of 600 satellites interconnected via laserlinks. We can connect any two points on the globe without touching the ground, for unparalleled security, latency, throughput, reach and mobility.
WHO WE ARE
Our customers will benefit from ultra-low latencies, high speeds, unparalleled security, and true global coverage. The satellites will be launched between 2024 and 2028.
Now we are looking for the best talents for our location in Munich to make our vision come true.
- Support the preparation of LEOP, Commissioning and Routine phases of satellites
- Support the definition and development of the evolution of operational concepts
- Identification and preparation of flight and ground procedures
- Preparation of ground segment documentation and reports
- Support the implementation and configuration of control and flight systems
- Support SVTs, SOVs and other verification and validation phases
- Configure and operate satellite simulators
WHAT YOU BRING ON THE TABLE
- Successfully completed a degree in an Engineering discipline
- 4+ years of experience in Satellite Operations
- Experience in Low Earth Orbit Satellite Operations
- Experience troubleshooting, maintaining and operating flight control, mission planning and simulation software
- Involvement automating spacecraft routine operations
- Experience in the design and development phases
- Project management skills
- Dynamic and pro-active attitude, able to work in a startup environment
- Excellent written and spoken English, German is a plus
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
We’re an international and diverse team of space enthusiasts, following one great vision.
This permanent position was created recently and thus offers a lot of creative freedom. Our approach is to create a diverse and modern environment with hybrid working model. Besides an attractive salary depending on your experience, we will offer you additional benefits such as supplementary insurance, mobility subsidies and language classes soon courses.
If this sounds like you, we will be happy to discuss. Please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rivada Space Networks is an equal opportunity employer with the approach to create a diverse and inclusive working environment. We therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, beliefs, age, disability, or other characteristics.
Rivada Space Networks GmbH is launching and operating a constellation of low-earth-orbit satellites to redefine secure, global connectivity for governments and enterprises. With offices in Germany and the United States, Rivada has developed a state-of-the art orbital network consisting of 600 satellites interconnected via laserlinks. We can connect any two points on the globe without touching the ground, for unparalleled security, latency, throughput, reach and mobility.
By putting infrastructure in space and thus creating a network that is truly global, we will be able to provide a new and revolutionary solution for today’s biggest data networking challenges. Two highly innovative and reputable companies will construct and launch our satellites.
Rivada is working with Terran Orbital to manufacture and SpaceX to launch our satellites. Deployment starts in 2025 with full-service launch in 2026.