Responsible for design, development, testing and implementation of RPA bots that will interact with multiple third party applications.
Qualification & Experience:
- Engineering graduate (BE/BTech/MS/MTech/MBA) with 6-12 years of experience in the field of IT/Software firms.
- Strong hands on experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Cognitive platforms such as –, Redwood, Open Span, WorkFusion etc.
- Experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net
- At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Experience in building the RPA project using the RPA tooling.
- Preferred certifications such as ITIL, TOGAF, CoBIT, PMP, Prince2,
- Proven experience in designating technical specification document for RPA Projects
- Ability to create a complete technical architecture for RPA projects making sure the architecture is extensible and scalable.
- Strong knowledge on various commands, String Operation, commands, Error Handling, Send Email command, Delay and Wait commands, Object Cloning and Manage Web Controls, Loop Command, If command and Schedule tasks.
- Created reusable automation framework with Meta Bots and reusable libraries with data externalization for RPA implementation.
- Created database connections to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange data. Ability to travel 80-100% of the time.
- Ability to contribute in brain storming and design thinking sessions, bringing out-of-box approach.
- Proven experience in requirement definition, preparing system specifications, accurate estimates and creation of clear and concise documentation for various phases of the project implementation life cycle.
- Strong communications and business engagement skills experienced in cross functional collaboration with IT and Business.
- Proven Experience in Finance areas (controlling, accounting, treasury etc) Strong functional knowledge of Finance KPI s, financial closing, and finance KPIs is a must.
- Strong analytical skills to understand complex business processes.
- Great Problem solving and innovation skills.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadline.
- Good time-management and effective communication Skills.
- Responsible for end to end project life cycle design, development, testing and implementation of RPA bots that will interact with multiple third party applications.
- Performance optimization and resolving operation issues that arise with RPA Bots.
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation
- Developing RPA (Robotic process automation) client solutions focusing on scalability and extensibility
- Develop robotics processes, objects, and common libraries, ensuring they are easily maintainable, easy to understand, and reusable
- Effectively works with internal and external vendor teams to design and develop solutions to complex business issues
- Develop solution/application architecture guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Work closely with process experts and client resources to analyze and design solutions based on business requirements
- Develop, test and implement in-scope processes
- Work with Business and IT stakeholders to understand requirements, data sets, key success criteria, and is responsible for understanding the current process.
- Address the inline processing bot prompts (e.g. “Invoice amount exceeds PO amount but an order is a special order item – reject or accept?”)
- Handle the process exceptions – (e.g. “Invoice was rejected, now what?”)
- Review analytics and provide process improvement information to the Process Designer
- Act as a consultant to business to help compare various tools to make recommendations in alignment with management vision.
- Identify and troubleshoot reporting problems (e.g. responsiveness) pro-actively.
- Consider all non-functional needs such performance, authorization and loads Etc pro-actively and implements the solutions.
- Strong English skills, French/German/Spain is a plus.
- Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to
- Consistently ensure the on-time delivery and quality (first-time-right) by developing high impact dashboards/Visuals.
- Learnability and understanding of business functions and ability to meet customer expectations in the project/product life cycle.