Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,800 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our Automotive team in Munich we are looking for several
Robotics Expert C++ for Autonomous Driving (m/f/d)
In this challenging role you will be at the technical frontier of developing autonomous driving cars for series production. It is a key support role for large team partitioned into feature areas having sub-teams working in close co-operation with OEM in SCRUM environment.
- Support development teams responsible for Autonomous Driving
- Understand and refine key algorithms in area of SLAM, occupancy grid, scan matching, bounding box, spline approximation, VOXEL, ROS, RVIZ
- Implement features and test cases and troubleshooting with developers
- Keep close relationship to project managers, customers and other teams
- University degree in Robotics with focus on Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Substantial practical experience in C++ modelling, motion planning and robot programming in LINUX environment
- Basic knowledge in software engineering, object- oriented design and software quality are beneficial
- Business-fluent in English, German is advantageous
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions.