Making access to space fair and affordable is our dream.
Our international and agile team is searching for a motivated person to support in the position as flight safety and telecommunications engineer. You enjoy working in a dedicated, dynamic and international environment that aims for high-performance engineering solutions in aerospace technology? Then apply for us.
Your responsibilities & tasks
- Liaise with regulatory bodies to translate flight termination policy into engineering requirements and specifications
- Review flight termination and telemetry system regulations to develop compliant RF system designs, circuits, test plans and procedures
- Manage the specification and use of RF design, prototyping and test equipment
- Commission ground-based telemetry and flight termination hardware where necessary
- Complete link budget and visibility analyses to determine ground station requirements
- Work closely with other engineers to achieve all telemetry transmission and termination requirements
- Develop ground-based tracking solutions for vehicle localization
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace and/or related discipline
- Experience with aerospace and/or launch range safety policy and regulations
- Experience with radio frequency system (microwave) design, link budgets, common RF prototyping and test equipment
- Experience with launch vehicle telemetry and flight termination systems is considered to be highly advantageous
- Fluent oral and written English skills (all day-to-day activities are performed in English)
- Strong lateral thinking skills, high social intelligence, and the ability to solve problems independently and as part of a team
If you would like to become a valuable member of our company, we look forward to receiving your complete application.