Making access to space fair and affordable is our dream.
Our international and agile team is searching for a motivated person to support in the position as launch site engineer with mechatronics background. You enjoy working in a dedicated, dynamic and international environment that aims for high-performance engineering solutions in aerospace technology? Then apply for us.
- Derive launch site mechanical and electrical ground systems specification from ground system-level requirements
- Develop designs, test plans, and procedures
- Support our procurement team in mechanical decisions concerning the launch site
- Commission, qualification, and acceptance of launch site mechanical and electrical ground systems
- Interface with other engineers to achieve launch site ground systems requirements
- Perspective to become part of the launch site operation/launch campaign team
- Degree in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of work experience with mechanical systems design and electrical high/low voltage systems design
- Experience in civil and construction engineering is a plus
- Good understanding of control and command systems, National Instruments equipment or comparable, Labview software package or comparable is desirable
- Ability to work ‘hands-on’ from first principles to diagnose electrical issues using common test and measurement equipment
- Personal mobility to move at the launch site location for the implementation phase
- Fluent oral and written English skills (all day-to-day activities are performed in English)
- Knowledge of the Portuguese language is a plus
- Strong lateral thinking skills, high social intelligence, and the ability to solve problems independently and as part of a team
If you would like to become a valuable member of our company, we look forward to receiving your complete application.