Opening fair and affordable access to space.
Rocket Factory Augsburg AG (RFA) is a young international space startup. It was founded in 2018 as a spin-off of the OHB Group on the belief that daily space travel will revolutionize space service and the way we can improve life on earth. RFA is developing small launcher solutions for low-cost access to space in a unique setup. If you want to be part of this NewSpace adventure pioneering space, then join our journey and apply for our permanent and internship positions.
We are looking for motivated executive board assistance (f/m/d) to support especially our management board. You will work in a dedicated, dynamic, and international environment that aims for excellence by creating high-performance engineering solutions while keeping prototyping and production costs at an absolute minimum.
- Guarantee a smooth daily routine for our management board by coordination and organizing schedules and meetings in a proactive and professional way
- Coordination of external and internal meetings incl. visitors management
- Organization and coordination of business trips for the board and other employees
- Project administration: Preparation, supervision, and follow-up of selected meetings and events
- Information gathering and preparation of presentations and reports as well as updating of selected presentations and decision papers
- Coordination of project activities across departments and calendar maintenance
- Be responsible for non-disclosure agreements in cooperation with our legal department
- Operative and strategic support to project management
- Take over upcoming own projects e.g. coordination of events/trade fairs
- Completed commercial apprenticeship or bachelor’s degree with a focus on business administration
- Professional experience in secretarial/assistant function at top executive/management level in international companies
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus
- Fluent English oral and written (all day-to-day activities are performed in English)
- Ability to prioritize; deal professionally with time pressures and conflicting goals
- Discretion, sense of responsibility, and loyalty
- Detail orientation (text, figures, presentations, etc.)
- Strong team player attitude, emotional intelligence, and organizational talent
- Self-independent, proactive and structured way of working
- Cost and risk awareness and business acumen complete your profile
- Friendly and service-oriented behavior
- Exciting and challenging NewSpace environment
- Start-Up atmosphere: join the international RFA family
- Flexible working hours
- Stay healthy and enjoy our free fruit baskets
- We will make sure to not run out of coffee
- Free parking also for your bike
- Easy and fast connections in the heart of Augsburg
- Regular company events like Friday after work
- Self-organized after-work sport activities
Become part of our international team and take your professional and personal development to a new level. Please apply only via our online tool.