Opening fair and affordable access to space.
Rocket Factory Augsburg AG (RFA) is a young international space startup. It was founded in 2018 as a spin-off of the OHB Group on the belief that daily space travel will revolutionize space service and the way we can improve life on earth. RFA is developing small launcher solutions for low-cost access to space in a unique setup. If you want to be part of this NewSpace adventure pioneering space, then join our journey and apply for our permanent and internship positions.
For permanent employment, the Sales department at Rocket Factory Augsburg AG in Augsburg is looking for a
Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a motivated sales engineer (f/m/d) who convinces with creativity and enthusiasm. You don’t only talk about visions but also implement them? Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic and international team and you are enthusiastic about innovative ideas? Do you want to revolutionize aerospace in NewSpace? Then apply for us.
- Win new customers with a systematic approach and get understanding and agreement on general terms and conditions
- Build customer relationships from prospecting to closing
- Support the commercial negotiation of new sales proposals up to contract signature and provide proper support during project execution
- Have a good understanding of all related customer specifications and consult engineers
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining costs and technical improvements
- Manage quotations, project sales, payment collection, and orders lost with CRM tools
- Contribute to develop and execute the sales strategy in the assigned territory
- Create weekly and monthly reports for the sales department and perform competitive analysis
- Master or Bachelor study in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or business or related discipline
- Work experience in sales preferably in the space industry
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly and simply
- Demonstrated ability to present and close proposals
- Technical affinity with a pronounced understanding of space travel or mechanical engineering
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence key decision-makers at all levels of the business
- Fluent English oral and written (all day-to-day activities are performed in English)
- Exciting and challenging NewSpace environment
- Start Up atmosphere: join the international RFA family
- Flexible working hours
- Stay healthy and enjoy our free fruit baskets
- We will make sure to not run out of coffee
- Free parking also for your bike
- Easy and fast connections in the heart of Augsburg
- Regular company events like Friday after works
- Self-organized after-work sport activities
Become part of our international team and take your professional and personal development to a new level. Please apply only via our online tool.