Opening fair and affordable access to space.
Rocket Factory Augsburg AG (RFA) is a young international space startup. It was founded in 2018 as a spin-off of the OHB Group on the belief that daily space travel will revolutionize space service and the way we can improve life on earth. RFA is developing small launcher solutions for low-cost access to space in a unique setup. If you want to be part of this NewSpace adventure pioneering space, then join our journey and apply for our permanent and internship positions.
For permanent employment, the Sales department at Rocket Factory Augsburg AG in Augsburg is looking for a
Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for an exceptionally motivated social media manager (f/m/d) to join our special-projects rocketry team. Promote our demanding prototyping efforts that are supported by major, time-and-cost-critical test campaigns. You will work in a dedicated, dynamic, and international environment that aims for excellence by creating high-performance engineering solutions while keeping prototyping and production costs at an absolute minimum.
- Content creation and development by using photoshop, animations, and moving images
- Manage and administer our social media channels like LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Collect and analyze social and creator data to increase relevance, engagement, acquisition, and usage
- Build and maintain a content plan and social programming calendars and react quickly to trends
- Be on the pulse of social conversation & find opportunities to make social media channels stand out
- Responsible for SEO and SEA
- Create reports about outreach, organic growth, etc. by using google analytics or similar tools
- Monitoring using the “always-on” modus
- Budget, forecast, analyze and report on campaigns and contribute to monthly reporting
- Degree in business studies/marketing/communication or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience working with social media channels and working on creative and innovative social media campaigns preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Specialist in developing social marketing strategies that are native to each channel and that can deliver tangible results
- Experience with photoshop, creation of animations, and moving images
- Understanding and affinity toward technical products and systems, ideally in the space industry
- Deep understanding of how paid and organic content and strategies work together
- Fluent English oral and written (all day-to-day activities are performed in English)
- Self-independent, creative mindset, a structured way of working, and committed to working in a fast-paced environment
- Exciting and challenging NewSpace environment
- Start Up atmosphere: join the international RFA family
- Flexible working hours
- Stay healthy and enjoy our free fruit baskets
- We will make sure to not run out of coffee
- Free parking also for your bike
- Easy and fast connections in the heart of Augsburg
- Regular company events like Friday after works
- Self-organized after-work sport activities
Become part of our international team and take your professional and personal development to a new level. Please apply only via our online tool.