Opening fair and affordable access to space.
Rocket Factory Augsburg AG (RFA) is a young international space startup. It was founded in 2018 as a spin-off of the OHB Group on the belief that daily space travel will revolutionize space service and the way we can improve life on earth. RFA is developing small launcher solutions for low-cost access to space in a unique setup. If you want to be part of this NewSpace adventure pioneering space? Then join our journey and apply for our permanent and internship positions.
Our international and agile team is searching for a motivated person to support in the position as an intern/working student (f/m/d) in Human Resources. You enjoy working in a dedicated, dynamic, and international environment? You would like to take part in a New Space endeavor to revolutionize the space industry? Then apply for us.
- Support the business area HR including recruiting, employee support, personnel marketing, and personnel development
- Create job posts in coordination with the engineering
- Screening of received applications for open vacancies and first contact calls
- Sourcing of appropriate applicants via online job portals like Xing and LinkedIn
- Support in the onboarding process of new employees
- Update presentations and handbooks
- Get in touch with partner universities for future collaborations
- Schedule meetings and support in-office tasks (travel costs, IT equipment)
- Bachelor or master studies in Business Engineer, Business Administrator or related discipline
- Work experience in the business area HR desirable
- Experienced in using MS-Office applications
- Fluent English oral and written (all day-to-day activities are performed in English)
- Self-independent and a structured way of working
- Strong communication skills and capacity for teamwork
- Exciting and challenging NewSpace environment
- Start-Up atmosphere: join the international RFA family
- Flexible working hours
- Stay healthy and enjoy our free fruit baskets
- We will make sure to not run out of coffee
- Free parking also for your bike
- Easy and fast connections in the heart of Augsburg
- Regular company events like Friday after work
- Self-organized after-work sport activities
Become part of our international team and take your professional and personal development to a new level.