We go space to improve life on earth
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop high performance, lightweight satellite systems, mechanisms, and satellite bus configurations.
Develop concept and satellite configuration for business development and high value science and interplanetary missions.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 1 to 3 years of relevant satellite design experience.
- Undergraduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering.
- Advanced knowledge/skills in CAD modeling/drawing (NX or SolidWorks).
- Rapid conceptual design iteration.
- Exceptional mechanical mechanism problem-solving skills.
- High level of hands on development and testing experience.
- Analysis and interpretation of test data (Thermal, Vibe).
- The ability to take a product from concept through to production with little supervision.
- Highly self motivated and managed.
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering.
- Ability to apply GD&T to component designs.
- Experience developing satellite deployment systems.
- Experience in space system manufacturing and testing.
- General spacecraft systems engineering knowledge, requirements assessment, interface control document generation.