We go space to improve life on earth
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop front end and back end software for the operation of space systems and associated ground infrastructure (such as ground stations, mission control, etc).
- Develop and evolve ground-based software architecture for spacecraft operations.
- Work closely with flight software developers, operations personnel, and systems engineers to understand requirements and functional needs.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience within a software engineering related field.
- Familiar with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud).
- Familiar with Database Design and Implementation.
- Experience in Full Stack and/or Web Development.
- Experience using Git or other version control systems.
- Experience using Jira, Redmine, or other ticketing system.
- Front end and back end full stack development experience.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in small and agile teams.
- Experience with clean-sheet design/architecture.
- Experience interfacing with internal and/or external customers.
- Experience with Docker or other containerization technologies.
- Experience with space or launch vehicle mission operations.
- Experience with NoSQL and/or SQL.
- Experience with Python.