Innovation and customer satisfaction in the automation field
What you have to do:
- Lead the full project cycle (from the development of the rules to the retrospective)
- Budget the project
- Regular and systematic work with the team (staff selection, distribution of tasks, control and constant communication)
- Select of external contractors
- Scheduling, deadline control, and development tempo adherence
- Maintain project reporting (visualization)
- Resource and risk management
- Build communications from bottom to top and the other way round.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in the role of Project Manager and Scrum master on complex long-term projects with a physical product (not only with software, but also with procurement, external contractors, integration processes) at least 3 years
- Experience in the development and implementation of project management methodology
- Experience in implementing software products for project management automation
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban, experience with these approaches
- English skills at a conversational level
- Stress resistance.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to engage in an innovative, absolutely unique project that can change the world
- Work in a successful and fast-growing company
- Competitive salary
- Modern office
- Flexible start of the working day. There is an opportunity to shift working hours in order to work more efficiently.
- Kanban Scrum