Innovation and customer satisfaction in the automation field
We produce highly-accurate robots from scratch and kick-start their limited-run production. We give the opportunity to work with catchy and unique agenda in the field of robotics and related software.
We are looking for talented, attentive to details and passionate System Analyst to join the team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To create requirements for both hardware and software systems;
- To design UI/UX application prototypes ( desktop and mobile);
- To take care of the internal documentation: create, check, change and keep up to date;
Your qualifications include :
- Very technical mindset;
- Logical thinking – you are able to speak about various things simply and clear;
- Experience with gathering, analyzing and preparing documentation for the concrete product;
- English level is Pre-Intermediate or higher ( your written English is a priority);
- Knowledge of up-to-date protocols and hardware interfaces;
- Getting the idea with electronics and circuit technique;
- Willingness to grow and develop career in the field of Product Management;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Insight into Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence;
- Practical experience with control theory;
- Process modeling using Matlab/Simulink
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary;
- Comfortable office;
- Friendly team, passionate about the product;
- Opportunities for professional growth;
- Coffee, tea and cookies;
- Corporate parties.