Qualification Requirements : ME/ M.Tech or equivalent in Polymer Engineering, Plastics Technology, Composite Materials or Materials Science & Engineering from a reputed engineering college/university.
- Expertise in thermoplastic composite materials and processes for aerospace applications.
- Identifying and developing speciality suppliers’ thermoplastic and thermoset composite material processing in India and the SEA region.
- Hands-on experience in thermoplastic composite part failure analysis and material characterization techniques – DMA, SEM, DSC and TGA etc.
- Familiarity with international and industry materials, processes and testing specifications and standards, such as AMS, MIL, ASTM applicable to thermoplastic composite.
- Identify and establish material testing facilities and procedures based on product design and engineering requirements.
- Study/ understand the customer requirements and support design engineers in selecting & validating appropriate thermoplastic composite materials/processes.
- Experience in generating design allowable for thermoplastic composite materials, data generation, and analysis.
- Investigating materials and processes related to production related issues and identifying root causes and countermeasures.
- Experience in managing material data base PLM tools like Granta
- The incumbent will be a prominent member of a design engineering and R&D team responsible for handling the R&D and advanced technology development projects of the centre.
- Experience with analytical tools used in six-sigma and quality improvement programs.
- Familiarity with special processes and NADCAP certification requirements.
3) Experience Requirements :
8 to 10 years of industrial experience in the area of thermoplastic composite materials, processes, research and development, and product development in the aerospace industry
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Group Health Insurance.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
- Employee scholar program.
- Work life balance.
- Car lease program.
- National Pension Scheme
- Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
- Meal vouchers
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.