RUAG International is a Swiss technology group focusing on the aerospace industry.
Let’s exceed the expected!
RUAG Space is part of RUAG International. The company focuses on the aerospace industry and employs around 6’000 employees. RUAG Space is the leading supplier of products for the space industry in Europe. Three product groups, six countries, one team: Electronics, Spacecraft and Launchers are part of our product portfolio. In addition to Switzerland – which is RUAG Space’s headquarters – we are also represented in Sweden, Austria, Finland, Germany and the USA. We develop, produce and test subsystems and equipment for use in space. Experience, outstanding reliability, customer focus and a comprehensive, clearly structured product portfolio all make RUAG Space the partner of choice for manufacturers of satellites and launchers across the globe. We set trends and stand for innovation – embodied by numerous projects in the production of individual and sophisticated structures, mechanisms and launch vehicles.
In this position at our site in Vienna you are responsible for the design of electronic circuits and modules, taking into account the specific conditions of space applications.
- Design of analog and digital electronic circuits for sensor acquisition and actuator control for space electronics and test systems
- Simulation and analysis of electronic circuits
- Schematic entry in the CAD system
- Definition and execution of H/W tests
- Writing technical documentation
- Establishing innovative and economic concepts for electronic circuits
- Supporting the evolution of the design processes
- Contributing with creative ideas for continuous improvement of our products
Skills & Experience:
- Master or Bachelor degree in the area of electronics or relevant work experience
- Several years of experience in
- Design of discrete analog and digital circuits
- Analysis and simulation of electronic circuits
- Testing electronic circuits and working in laboratory conditions
- Systematic way of working
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Fluent in English language
- with the design of digital control techniques
- with EMC compliant circuit design
- with CAD systems
- in writing technical documentation (technical description, analysis reports, test reports, etc.)
Monthly salary: minimum € EUR 3.332.- according to the Collective Agreement. Actual salary is dependent on qualification and professional experience
If you are interested in this challenging job in a motivated team in a high-technology industry, we look forward to receiving your resume and other applicable documents in English.
Did we spark your interest in this exciting position? Then we look forward to receiving your online application.
RUAG Space | Recruiter/HR Manager: Birgitt Zadina | Tel. +431801992130 |
RUAG International is a Swiss technology group focusing on the aerospace industry. Based in Zurich (Switzerland) and with production sites in 14 countries, the company is divided into four divisions: Space, Aerostructures, MRO International and Ammotec. With its strategic focus on the Aerospace business unit, the company will consist of the two divisions Aerostructures and Space in the medium term. RUAG Space is Europe’s leading supplier of products used in the aerospace industry. RUAG Aerostructures is a global first-tier supplier in aircraft structure construction. RUAG International employs around 6’000 people, two thirds of whom work abroad.