RUAG International is a Swiss technology group focusing on the aerospace industry.
Let’s exceed the expected!
RUAG Space is part of RUAG International. The company focuses on the aerospace industry and employs around 6’000 employees. RUAG Space is the leading supplier of products for the space industry in Europe. Three product groups, six countries, one team: Electronics, Spacecraft and Launchers are part of our product portfolio. In addition to Switzerland – which is RUAG Space’s headquarters – we are also represented in Sweden, Austria, Finland, Germany and the USA. We develop, produce and test subsystems and equipment for use in space. Experience, outstanding reliability, customer focus and a comprehensive, clearly structured product portfolio all make RUAG Space the partner of choice for manufacturers of satellites and launchers across the globe. We set trends and stand for innovation – embodied by numerous projects in the production of individual and sophisticated structures, mechanisms and launch vehicles.
The technical support of the entire development cycle of customer-specific products :
- Simulation and calculation
- Production support and tests
- Handover to the customer
- Universal technical understanding and relevant training – ideally TU mechanical engineering with HTL basic training.
- Enjoying goal-oriented and structured work on long-term projects, integrated in a team of specialists in an international environment, with direct contact with the customer.
- Experience with 3D CAD systems and FE systems.
- Active and self-confident personality who shows initiative and who likes to work in teams.
- Strong communication skills, independence, resilience, high motivation, organizational talent, customer orientation and the ability to work in a team
- Very good German and English skills
We offer you
- Working in a motivated, helpful and highly qualified team
- A unique working environment in Austria in a space technology company
- Demanding and varied project activities
- A flexible flexitime model with built-in window and Christmas holidays
- Subsidized company canteen
Monthly gross salary: from EUR 3,331.51 according to the collective agreement at 38.5 hours. Overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.
If you are interested in this challenging job in a committed, family team in a high-tech industry, we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents via our website.
Did we spark your interest in this exciting position? Then we look forward to receiving your online application.
RUAG Space | Recruiter / HR Manager: Birgitt Zadina | Tel. +431801992130
RUAG International is a Swiss technology group focusing on the aerospace industry. Based in Zurich (Switzerland) and with production sites in 14 countries, the company is divided into four divisions: Space, Aerostructures, MRO International and Ammotec. With its strategic focus on the Aerospace business unit, the company will consist of the two divisions Aerostructures and Space in the medium term. RUAG Space is Europe’s leading supplier of products used in the aerospace industry. RUAG Aerostructures is a global first-tier supplier in aircraft structure construction. RUAG International employs around 6’000 people, two thirds of whom work abroad.