RUAG is an international technology group with more than 9,000 employees worldwide, which is active in the aerospace, security and defense technology. RUAG Corporate Services, based in Bern and Zurich, comprises the Group Executive Board and the central staff services Corporate HR, Finance & Controlling, Legal & Compliance, Corporate Communication, Corporate IT and Real Estate.
Plan your future with us as
Hardware development engineer (Analog/digital circuit technology)
- Development of analog and digital electronic circuits for evaluating sensors and controlling actuators for satellites and satellite test systems
- Simulation and analysis of electronic circuits
- Schematic input into the CAD system
- Definition and execution of H/W tests
- Creation of technical documentation
- Creation of innovative and economically feasible concepts
- Support in the further development of the design processes
- Contribution of creative ideas for continuous product improvement
- Subject-specific training (HTL and / or completed degree in electrical engineering)
- Independent, structured and careful way of working
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Good knowledge of English and German
Several years of experience in:
- Development of discrete analog and digital circuits
- Analysis and simulation of electronic circuits
- Measurement technology and work in the laboratory/clean room
Ideally, you have experience
- in the development of digital controllers
- with EMC-compliant design
- with CAD systems
- in writing technical documentation (circuit descriptions, analysis reports, test reports, etc.)
Monthly gross salary:
- from EUR 3,332.00 according to the collective agreement at 38.5 hours. Overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.
If you find this challenging job in a committed, family-run team in a high-tech industry appealing, we look forward to receiving your informative application documents via our application platform.
Have we sparked your interest in new professional horizons? Then we look forward to your online application.
RUAG Space | Recruiter / HR Manager: Birgitt Zadina | Tel. +431801992130