RUAG MRO International is part of the international RUAG Group, which is active in the aerospace, security and defense technology sectors and employs more than 9,000 people worldwide. We are a leading international developer, OEM and system support provider for the latest simulation and training system technologies for live, virtual and constructive training (LVC) at individual, team and unit level.
Plan your future with us
- Creation of requirements for new electronic systems and maintenance of specifications
- Supporting the development from conception to delivery
- Assumption of technical project management
- Cooperation in the preparation of offers, production and maintenance in the event of problems
- Estimates of effort for offers
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with the hardware, firmware and design development teams
- University degree in electrical engineering
- Several years of experience in development, if possible in a similar job
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Innovative, assertive and team-oriented personality
- Willingness to work abroad (approx. 5%)
Have we sparked your interest in new professional horizons? Then we look forward to your online application.
RUAG MRO International S&T
Senior Manager Human Resources: Anja Klingele | Tel. +41 79 770 89 93