RUAG is an international technology group with more than 9,000 employees worldwide, which is active in the aerospace, security and defense technology.RUAG Corporate Services, based in Bern and Zurich, comprises the Group Executive Board and the central staff services Corporate HR, Finance & Controlling, Legal & Compliance, Corporate Communication, Corporate IT and Real Estate.
Plan your future with us
RUAG Space is part of the international RUAG Group, which is active in the aerospace, security and defense technology sectors and employs more than 9,000 people worldwide. We are the largest independent European supplier to the space industry. We develop, produce and test subsystems and equipment for use in space in Switzerland, Sweden, Austria, Finland, Germany and the USA. Experience, flexibility and absolute reliability make RUAG Space the partner of choice for manufacturers of satellites and launchers around the world.
- Development – development and qualification of suppliers
- Carrying out supplier evaluation and market analyzes
- Create detailed and total cost estimates
- Planning and implementation of risk workshops and lessons learned meetings relevant to calculation
- Creation and checking of calculations during the offer phase in close cooperation with the engineering and sales departments
- Planning and control of the timely and qualitatively perfect execution of all orders and compliance with the cost targets
- Implementation of measures to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and adjustment of the procurement strategy
- Compliance with product quality (e.g. traceability, control of documents, etc.)
- Ensuring the timely procurement of purchased parts and semi-finished products as well as tools and devices
- Warehouse management in coordination with projects
- Monitoring of predefined processes
- Basic mechanical training
- Completed further training in the field of mechanical engineering or process / production techniques and very good understanding of production processes
- Several years of experience in a comparable position
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical thinking skills as well as numerical flair regarding calculations, cost control, etc.
- Team player
- Ability to communicate appropriately to the addressee
- Structured and independent way of working
- Very good spoken and written English and German skills
Have we sparked your interest in new professional horizons? Then we look forward to your online application.