RUAG Space is part of the RUAG International company, which focuses on the aerospace industry. Around 6,000 people are employed worldwide. We are the largest independent European supplier to the space industry. Three product groups, six countries, one team: Electronics, Spacecraft and Launchers are part of our product portfolio. In addition to Switzerland - which is the headquarters of RUAG Space - we are also represented in Sweden, Austria, Finland, Germany and the USA.We develop, produce and test subsystems and equipment for use in space. Experience, flexibility and absolute reliability make RUAG Space the partner of choice. We set trend-setting impulses and stand for innovation - embodied by numerous projects in the production of individual and sophisticated structures, mechanisms and launchers.
Exceeding expectations together!
- Budget and deadline responsibility for the assigned projects for MAIT activities
- Scheduling and resource coordination with other production engineers regarding assembly and testing
- Interface function to the project manager
- Timely commissioning, monitoring and delivery of the products in SAP
- Compliance with product quality, e.g. through corresponding regulations, inspections and procedures (assembly & testing)
- Responsibility for the timely processing of NCs in the assigned projects in cooperation with the
- Product Assurance officer
- Support of purchasing with regard to compliance with technical specifications and deadlines for more complex procurements
- Technical support for questions from suppliers
- Analysis of technical problems and development of appropriate solutions
- Support of technical offer work and implementation of cost estimates
- Degree in mechanical engineering or comparable
- Additional training in business administration is an advantage
- Several years of experience in a similar area of responsibility (production and manufacturing processes) in the project environment in the context of complex technical systems in the aerospace, medical or semiconductor technology industry
- Very good oral and written knowledge of German and English
- Design to Cost experience
SAP knowledge in the area of PP / MM
Have we aroused your interest in new professional horizons? Then we look forward to your online application.
Recruiter/HR Manager: Nicole Naef | Tel. +41 797795639