RUAG Space is part of the RUAG International company, which focuses on the aerospace industry. Around 6,000 people are employed worldwide. We are the largest independent European supplier to the space industry.
Exceeding expectations together!
RUAG Space is part of the RUAG International company, which focuses on the aerospace industry. Around 6,000 people are employed worldwide. We are the largest independent European supplier to the space industry. Three product groups, six countries, one team: Electronics, Spacecraft and Launchers are part of our product portfolio. In addition to Switzerland – which is the headquarters of RUAG Space – we are also represented in Sweden, Austria, Finland, Germany and the USA. We develop, produce and test subsystems and equipment for use in space. Experience, flexibility and absolute reliability make RUAG Space the partner of choice. We set trend-setting impulses and stand for innovation – embodied by numerous projects in the production of individual and sophisticated structures, mechanisms and launchers. We are looking for a proactive, flexible, independent and assertive personality for this position.
- Technical/personnel management and organization of the incoming goods (inspection) team of five employees
- Organization of the smooth process within the incoming goods cell
- Reliable, traceable and timely testing of purchased parts and assemblies
- Creation of error messages / notifications of defects in the event of deviations
- Organization of measuring equipment management and their external calibration
- Creation, communication and monitoring of process indicators in the field
- Constant optimization of processes and work steps
- At least 5 years management experience in an equivalent position
- Completed basic mechanical training, advanced training in quality
- Experience in mechanical engineering, ideally in the Swissmem industry
- Experience in interpreting certificates (e.g. DIN EN10204)
- Experienced SAP knowledge (module QM/MM) – preferably in the area of incoming goods inspection
- Knowledge of lean management techniques (5S, SFM, VSM etc.)
- Quality-conscious and reliable way of working
- Very good written and spoken German and good English skills
Have we aroused your interest in new professional horizons? Then we look forward to your online application.