RUAG Space is part of RUAG International. We focus on the aerospace industry and our employees, representing 67 different nationalities, produce innovative solutions to today's and tomorrow's challenges. RUAG Space is the leading supplier of products for the space industry in Europe, with a growing presence in the United States. Experience, outstanding reliability, customer focus, and a comprehensive, clearly structured product portfolio make RUAG Space the partner of choice for manufacturers of satellites and launchers across the globe.
Let’s exceed the expected
The sky’s the limit when it comes to the challenges we accept. Which is why we need people who have set their goals high and want to go above and beyond. Does this sound like you?
The right candidate will have, demonstrable on the resume, at least five years’ worth of scheduling experience, in a manufacturing environment, shepherding products through Design, then Engineering, and finally onto the Production floor. You’ll have experience coordinating different teams to work together and create an efficient flow from one stage to the other, and you will have, preferably, some experience with Microsoft Project.
- Apply principle of project management developing large complex design and production schedules through team interactions.
- Build and maintains a project-level IMS which includes major milestones, design, and production
- Perform program schedule analysis to identify metrics, critical path, float, and schedule variances.
- Responsible for detailed schedule analysis of network logic and critical path and works with project team to resolve critical path and network conflicts.
- Works with program analyst and manager to monitor task progress, earned value management (EVM), and schedule variances.
- Monitor schedule performance to include weekly and monthly variances.
- Provide assistance to project team to organize and facilitate project planning activities.
- Attend required project team meetings to report schedule metrics, variances, and receive schedule inputs and changes.
- Act as scheduling subject expert and mentors team with regards to scheduling.
- Propose processes that will aid integrated scheduling and understand the impacts of any changes.
- Performs “what if” scenarios for project team and manager.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education/experience
- 5+ years of directly related experience
- Expert in Microsoft Project
- Ability to work independently and meet commitments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate concern for precision and thoroughness.
Security Clearance / International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR). Therefore, all applicants must be U.S. Persons as defined in ITAR 120.15 (e.g., U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card holder) or protected individual. Also see 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) and 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) for additional information).
RUAG Space USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other categories protected by law.