Visionary, Reliable and European group focusing on Space Systems and Subsystems. Starting from project requirement we provide engineering, manufacturing, assembly and integration up to qualification of mechanical space systems and mechanisms. We are committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, service response and quality workmanship.
Who we are
We are a space company and we try to stretch the boundaries. We are located in Brno, Czech Republic. A few meters away is our own ISO 8 clean room.
What we do
We develop! We start with a sheet of paper and we develop the best solution for the European Space Agency (ESA). Our main domains of activity are space system, subsystem and unit design and development. We have our own procurement and quality control. The components we design and develop are manufactured by our partners and then we integrate and test them in our laboratories.
What we are working on
We supply the upper part of the VEGA launcher. We are responsible for the development and delivery of the structure of PLATO satellite, which will operate at L2 to discover Exoplanets. We help scientists to perform their experiments on board the ISS. We develop a satellite for remote Copernicus – European Earth Observation Program. But there is much more and we need help, so we are looking for another colleague.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an electronic engineer to lead a launcher avionic electronic unit development consortium, someone who acts independently and responsibly, and will fit into our friendly, space-pervaded environment.
- Lead the design and development of state-of-the art electronics for space-based applications.
- Duties will include electronics design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, performance and design verification including definition and follow integration and test campaign.
- Technical support for production and test of space-qualified electronics.
- Follow the electronics and software suppliers and qualification processes with external suppliers.
- Interact with the customers.
- Track and flowdown requirements and specifications for various electronic products.
- Develop detailed designs of limited scope.
- Conducts various methods of testing and analysis to support design.
- Capture data for technical performance measures and perform basic analysis.
- Provide basic engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Conducts trade studies and literature research to support future product designs.
Required technical skills/competences:
- The advantage is experience in a similar position, min. 5 years.
- Experience with digital/sequential electronics, PCB design and embedded SW.
- Experience at launcher avionics would be a benefit.
- Result-oriented approach to work in a multidisciplinary project environment.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and solve problems effectively.
- Ability to prepare technical documentation, reports.
- Teamwork skills.
A professional level of the English language (oral and written) is required. Other European languages are beneficial but not necessary.
We value previous experience with ESA projects and ECSS standards.
- The opportunity to participate in unique projects for the European Space Agency.
- The opportunity to develop the Czech space industry.
- Constant stimuli to learn and grow professionally.
- Stability – due to the cosmic projects, we have our work planned for the next decade.
- Good coffee and great colleagues.
- Full Time Contract.
- A range of company benefits (eg: 100% paid meal vouchers, company phone subsidized tariff, 5 weeks holiday, Sick Days).