We develop! Our main domain is mechanical systems.
Who we are?
We are a space company and we try to stretch the boundaries. We are located in the Technology Park in Brno. We have development and administrative offices in the TechNest building. A few meters away are our own ISO 8 laboratories.
What do we do?
We develop! We start with a sheet of plain and we try to develop the best solution for the European Space Agency (ESA). Our main domain is mechanical systems. We also have our own procurement and quality control. We have the components we develop manufactured by proven partners and then we assemble and test them in our laboratories. A complete product leaves us.
What are we working on?
We supply the upper part of the VEGA rocket. Within six years, we must develop and deliver a module for the Plato satellite, which will travel through deep space in search of Exoplanets. We supply materials and components for the International Space Station (ISS). We have also joined the Exomars 2020 mission.
But there is much more and we need help, so we are looking for another colleague.
What would be expected by us?
Static and dynamic FEM analysis of both parts and the entire structure is important, as verification if it can withstand loads, vibrations, and all other pitfalls of the space industry. The Structural Analyst receives a draft from the designers and then checks it using FEM analysis – and this is repeated until both the designers and the structural analysts are happy.
We are looking for a senior analyst to fit into our team to provide both support to his team members and run analysis on his own.
What knowledge and skills should you have
- Experience with structural analysis, min. 2 years in the space industry
- Experience with 2D meshing in : Hypermesh, Ansa, FEMAP, Patran
- Experience with SW MSC Nastran,Hypermesh
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Teamworks skills
- Team leader experience
What we can offer you
- Full Time Contract
- Constant stimuli to learn and grow professionally
- Participation in many interesting events
- Good coffee, couch and hammock in our social co-working zone
- A wide range of company benefits (eg: 100% paid meal vouchers, company phone subsidised tariff, 5 weeks holiday, Sick Days the possibility use the English conversation with us in the company, and much more)
- To be able to participate in technological progress and be part of the space industry