Safety Manager with Energetic Experience
X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. (pronounced "Crossbow") is a U.S. defense technology and rocket propulsion company that has developed an innovative, low-cost method to manufacture solid rocket motors. Our propulsion technology, space launch, and modular boost platforms make us a unique and highly desirable aerospace supplier to the defense and national security industries.
X-Bow Systems is growing and looking to fill a position for Safety Manager with Energetic Experience.
As our Safety Manager with energetic experience you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and security of all personnel, visitors, and assets within our organization. The Safety Manager will lead the development, implementation, and management of our safety programs, policies, and procedures, while providing guidance and direction to all levels of the organization.
- Develop, implement, and manage safety programs, policies, and procedures that meet or exceed OSHA regulations and industry standards
- Conduct regular safety audits, inspections, and risk assessments to identify potential hazards and develop appropriate corrective actions
- Train and educate employees on safety policies, procedures, and practices to increase awareness and promote a culture of safety
- Investigate and report incidents, accidents, and near-misses, and develop and implement corrective actions to prevent future occurrences
- Develop and maintain relationships with regulatory agencies, insurance providers, and other stakeholders to ensure compliance and promote best practices
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and mitigate potential safety hazards in their areas of responsibility
- Monitor and analyze safety data to identify trends, improvement areas, and innovation opportunities
- Provide leadership and guidance to the safety team, and coordinate with other departments to ensure a cohesive and effective safety program
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental Science, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a safety management role, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial setting
- Strong knowledge of OSHA regulations, ANSI standards, and other applicable safety standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, managers, and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve common goals.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing safety programs, policies, and procedures
- Ability to identify potential hazards and develop appropriate corrective actions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make sound decisions based on data and analysis
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to achieve common goals
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Must be a US Persons as defined by § 120.62 of the ITAR
If you are a highly motivated and energetic Safety Manager with a passion for safety and a track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. (pronounced “Crossbow”) is a U.S. defense technology and rocket propulsion company that has developed an innovative, low-cost method to manufacture solid rocket motors. Our propulsion technology, space launch, and modular boost platforms make us a unique and highly desirable aerospace supplier to the defense and national security industries.
X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with X-Bow Launch Systems, Inc. is based on merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Company Stock Options, Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Paid Holidays, Vision Insurance, Retirement/401K plan with company match