As a high-tech industrial Group operating on all continents, Safran is a key player in the propulsion and aerospace equipment, space and defense sectors.
Within Safran Aerosystems, you will report to the MOA department.
The purpose of the internship is to map the BI (Business intelligence) made available to companies belonging to Safran Aerosystems with the Birst tool.
You will interface with people from the various business lines of the company to inform and guide them in this process.
Your main missions will be:
1. List all the spaces with their characteristics
2. Produce a synthetic presentation of all the spaces (one board per space)
3. Collect the existing detailed presentations of the spaces and identify the missing ones
4. Complete the collection detailed presentations (to be made or to be made)
5. Make all these presentations available on the Safran intranet (dedicated site to be created)
Birst® is a cloud-based business intelligence and analytics platform that helps businesses understand and optimize complex processes.
Today, around a hundred spaces (data models) are made available. It is difficult to have a clear view of this set of spaces and to know which ones are really useful.
- With a Bac + 5 training in an engineering school, you are looking for a 6-month internship.
- You are comfortable with computer tools.
- You are recognized for your sense of contact, spirit of synthesis and autonomy.
- Your level of English is fluent.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the “Happy at work” rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in evacuation slides and oxygen systems. It is also a major supplier of safety systems, as well as fluid systems for airplanes and helicopters.