Powered by trust.
Within the Aubes de Turbines foundry, your missions will consist of:
- Carrying out firings on 2 radio cabins: preparation and adjustments of the firing machines according to the procedures, carrying out 1st level maintenance, carrying out the firings, diagnosing faults, links with the maintenance of the means / process methods,
- Analyze the digital images on the expertise station by informing the information system on the decisions taken, the defects observed, … by following the work instructions
- Sanction the part: compliant or improper. In the event of non-compliance, examine the anomaly declaration file or complete the waiver request
- Receive advice or supervision from COSAC level 2 or 3 agents in this method when necessary.
- Being able to understand and apply the instructions written in the technique/method for which he is certified.
- Periodically measure the compliance of his workstation
- Propose improvements
- You have experience in material control and you know how to be rigorous.
Endowed with a real sense of expertise, you are already COSAC certified (N1) or have the potential to become one.
- Metallurgical knowledge is a plus.