Electrical distribution system engineer F/M
Attached to the System Engineering Department, the main missions of a System Engineer consist of:
– Coordinating development activities so as to:
• Ensure product compliance with customer specifications
• Respect the milestones of the project within the given deadlines
– Establish and monitor the general development schedule for the product(s).
– Make the choice of technical solutions submitted by its employees.
– Establish or validate the technical specifications for the study of the product(s) and associated necessary test means.
– Develop or validate schematic diagrams, calculations for the definition of a product.
– Establish (or participate) and validate the technical documents.
– Participate in, carry out or validate the development, functional validation and qualification tests of the product(s) by following the safety instructions in force in the company.
He/she participates in the evolution of the company towards the mastery of primary / secondary electrical distribution and electric propulsion.
– Engineering school in electricity / power electronics or equivalent Master’s level in university
– An open mind to the system, with its component of engineering and interaction between different environments
– Fluent English is necessary
– Good communication and adaptability, the position including important relational aspects with the aircraft manufacturers and the various professions.