Powered by trust.
Within the FPGA Business Pole integrated into the Electronics entity, the candidate will be responsible for designing on FPGA technological building blocks for signal processing for RF (BPSQ/QPSK modulation, Correlators, FFT, integrators) meeting the functional needs of the Navigation product line.
The main missions:
- Participate in the development of the FPGA architecture,
- Specify the different functional blocks involved in the architecture,
- Specify the different verification strategies (virtual and on target)
- Code and simulate the different functional blocks
- Carry out the various tests at the terminals of the FPGA on an electronic card
- Participate in the various internal and external reviews with the client (DO 254 certification audit possible)
- Provide reporting to the batch manager on the progress of activities
- Provide technical support to the various related business teams (Software/Electronics/System)
Electronic engineer with a first experience (internship included) the candidate will have to demonstrate:
- A certain autonomy and knowledge of the following phases: validation of requirements, feasibility of implementation, estimation of resources, design, verification, configuration management
- Knowledge of HDL description languages (preferably Verilog or systemVerilog). The implementation of advanced methods in verification is a plus (functional coverage by covergroup or assertion, UVM methodology for example).
- Knowledge of STA constraints
- Knowledge of simulation (Questa), synthesis/P&R (Synplify Pro, Libero, Vivado) and configuration management (Git) tools.
- Knowledge of advanced techniques for performing on-target verification is a plus (low-level embedded software on FPGA to run test routines for example)
Transversal skills / soft skills:
- Organized and rigorous
- Good interpersonal skills, good communication