Software Development Engineer F/M
You will join our teams as a Software Development Engineer in the field of aeronautics.
You will have to intervene in the development of mission preparation software based on the GDM client / server module.
As such, you will participate in the development of software components AL5 / AL6 (DO278A, equivalent of the DO178C DAL A and E) with or without HMI .
You will also intervene on the corrective and evolutionary maintenance of this software.
You will write technical documents (SRS, Launch Node, architecture documents, etc.)
You will provide technical support during the delivery of versions to the test bench teams. You will also participate in training and help to develop the skills of new developers.
• You have at least 3 years of experience in software development, ideally in the aeronautical field
• You have good interpersonal skills, are autonomous and proactive
• You have a team spirit and a good listening skills
• You have good communication skills
• You know how to work under pressure in a demanding environment with strong constraints
• Writing technical documents
• Networks: UDP, TCP, DDS
• Mastery of the DO-178 standard (C and/or B). Ideally standard DO278A
• Cycle in V
All of our positions are open to people with disabilities. To find out more about our commitments to people with disabilities, visit our Group/Commitments/exemplary-employer page.
Specificity of the job
Displacements in IDF.