Aeronautical Calculator Engineer F/M
Within the Technical Department of Safran Electronics & Defense, you will join the Center of Excellence for Avionics Computers.
As a computer system engineer, your mission will be to design the equipment in compliance with the performance and cost objectives set by relying on the designers of the various sub-assemblies: electronic cards, software and packaging as well as on production jobs.
As such, your main missions will be as follows:
– Specify the need, define the key characteristics, set the performance and security objectives
– Design the architecture of the equipment, specify the sub-assemblies of electronic cards, software and the packaging
– Integrate the sub-assemblies and develop the equipment
Solve the non-conformities of the equipment detected in verification and qualification
– Assist the production trades in the industrialization work
Support the customer in his system integration work .
You also ensure a technical interface role at different levels:
– Discuss with the project manager who is responsible for deadlines and resources
– Be the main technical contact for the client
– Ensure close collaboration to specify the needs to be integrated into equipment
– Represent the technical authority on the product by delegation of the chief engineer.
– Participate in the qualification of the equipment and commit to its performance
Let’s talk about quality of life at work
• Concerned about equal opportunities and the diversity of profiles, we will welcome you in a stimulating, collaborative environment that values mutual support.
• Concerned about flexibility at work, Safran Electronics & Defense has signed a telework agreement allowing you to adapt your professional organization.
• Our Massy establishment
Located in the city center, accessible by the A10 and 20 minutes from Paris by RER B or C, this establishment offers a company restaurant, allows Brainstormer employees in the creativity room to enjoy cultural and social activities, holiday vouchers/holiday assistance, on-site concierge services, etc.
an Electronic Engineer or Generalist with a specialty in Electronics or an equivalent University Degree? and ideally the development of a critical on-board computer. You master the constraints related to electronics in harsh environments (thermal, vibration, electromagnetic attacks and lightning). You have a good command of the drafting, validation and verification of requirements and the objective cost design of equipment.
You have team spirit, an ability to be part of a collective approach with all the business teams. You show a real desire to join a dynamic project team and you want to use your writing, synthesis, analysis, diagnosis and anticipation skills. The sense of customer service and commitment are fundamental notions for you.