Powered by trust.
Join the Technical Department which, throughout the life cycle of the turbojet engine, designs, tests, certifies and ensures the airworthiness of our engines. Within the compressor module design office, in conjunction with the prime contractor leading the project team (engine integration, module and parts design office, production, testing), you ensure the thermomechanical integration of the compressors.
As part of the development of a new engine, we are looking for an engineer with solid thermal and mechanical knowledge, to entrust him with the mission of carrying out thermomechanical integration studies for the compressor module.
You will be in charge of:
- Carrying out thermal and aerothermal studies of compressor stator and rotor parts
- Perform 3D aerodynamic calculations to characterize the ventilation of the secondary air system
- Calculate the rotor-stator clearances in operation
- Propose areas for improvement necessary for the mechanical reliability and operability of the compressor
- Prepare, monitor, analyze and exploit thermal tests and measurements of radial
- Readjust the aerothermal models and the radial clearance calculator.
- Graduated from a generalist engineering school, you have knowledge in the thermal field in aeronautics. Curious, dynamic and demonstrating interpersonal skills, we welcome you to the team in charge of the thermomechanical integration of axial compressors. Knowledge of Ansys and Fluent tools would be a plus.
- If you are passionate about aeronautics, join us to help reduce carbon emissions from tomorrow’s turbojet engines.
Specificity of the job
- The international context of the company requires a good level of English.