Powered by trust.
Within the Systems and Equipment Division of Safran Landing Systems, and attached to the Systems Department, your missions will be as follows:
You will join the Technical Department of the Equipment Division which develops lander control/command systems.
The various V&V activities carried out within the department are as follows:
- Avionics validation tests:
- Closed loop tests carried out on a deferred time simulation test environment
- Avionics / system verification tests:
- Closed loop tests carried out on an avionics test bench with real computer
- System verification tests: closed-loop tests carried out on an avionics test bench with real computers connected to models (hydraulic actuation systems) or real equipment (electric actuation systems).
- High level software tests (High Level Requirement):
- Open loop tests carried out by offshore subcontracting (on certain programs only)
- Establishment of verification files with regard to the different corresponding levels.
Your missions will be as follows
- Define the development test plan and the impact on technical risks.
- Provide continuous feedback to the teams in charge of product and system development.
- Analyze the impact of product and system changes on development testing activity.
As such, your roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Establish with the product engineers and the System Engineer the Verification & Validation plan
- Prepare the V&V actions of the program
- Contribute to the identification of technical risks
- Participate in the preparation of quotes for the trade
- With a Bac+5 training, you have significant experience in the field of validation and verification of embedded systems.