As a high-tech industrial Group operating on all continents, Safran is a key player in the propulsion and aerospace equipment, space and defense sectors.
You will join the Space & Communication entity of Safran Data Systems. The RF / Microwave team at the Colombelles site designs complex radiofrequency systems and functions: frequency transposers, power amplifiers, RF modules for telemetry applications, etc.
- Bibliographic study using the databases of your university or school on cooling methods,
- Thermal study,
- Study of the implementation of the cooling system,
- Prototyping of the selected solutions,
- Laboratory test,
- Realization of oral and written presentations and progress reports.
this internship will be an opportunity for you to acquire many skills such as:
- Thermal modeling and sizing of cooling systems for active elements
- Mastery of simulation tools: RF / thermal simulation software (CST, ANSYS, simscape)
- Proficiency in radiofrequency and microwave measurement devices
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You are in Bac + 5 3 year engineering school or equivalent training.
- You have a specialization in electronics-telecommunications-microwave frequencies, mechanical engineer.
- You are rigorous.
- You know how to act independently and have the spirit of initiative
- You have excellent teamwork skills
- You are structured
- You are proactive
- You are looking for a rewarding experience in an international and innovative group
All our opportunities are open to people with disabilities.
Safran is an international high-tech group operating in the fields of propulsion and aeronautical equipment, space and defense. Established on all continents, the Group employs more than 92,000 people for a turnover of 21 billion euros in 2018. Safran occupies, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its markets. To respond to market trends, the Group is committed to research and development programs which in 2018 represented expenses of around 1.5 billion euros.
Safran is ranked in the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters as well as in the “Happy at work” list of companies where life is good. The Group is in 4th position in the Universum ranking of preferred companies for young engineers in France.
Safran Data Systems SAS, an entity of the Safran group, employs more than 600 people in Europe and the United States to design and manufacture a wide range of products and solutions in the fields of on-board and ground telemetry, on-board processing of information, data acquisition and recording, satellite control and remote control.