Powered by trust.
Integrated into the Repair Stress Front Office service of Customer Service Engineering, you will contribute to customer support in collaboration with the Design team of the Front Office (simultaneous Engineering).
You will actively participate in the justification of repairs, you will thus be required to work in close collaboration with the transverse sectors of the Design Offices, Thermal, Aerodynamics, as well as our various industrial partners (MRAS, Collins, etc.).
As such, your main missions will be:
- Develop repair calculation deliverables (Stress note…) on Nacelles components (metal and composite).
- Justify repairs on the various programs supported by Safran Nacelles with regard to the certification specifications.
- Participate in the internal validation of deliverables.
- Manage & support subcontractors in the follow-up of certain justification files.
- Propose technical summaries on the topics covered and capitalize on them.
- Ensure regular reporting on the progress of activities.
- After a period of training, you will participate in the planning of on-call duty and permanence.
- You are an engineer (Engineering school, Master) specialized in mechanics or aeronautics
- You have a first experience in the field of structural calculation.
- You master calculation tools, Patran ideally
- You have a very good level of English (oral and written)
- You demonstrate excellent listening skills and real autonomy.
- You have very good interpersonal skills and team spirit.