Safran is an international high-tech group operating in the fields of propulsion and aeronautical equipment, space and defense. Established on all continents, the Group employs more than 92,000 people for a turnover of 21 billion euros in 2018. Safran occupies, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its markets. To respond to market developments, the Group is committed to research and development programs which in 2018 represented expenses of around 1.5 billion euros.
Within the Engineering Department of the OnBoard & Testing BU of SAFRAN DATA SYSTEMS, and more particularly the Electronic Engineering Department of around 15 people, we are looking for our future R&D Engineer in Electronics.
You will be in charge of the design while respecting the V-cycle of complex digital systems.
You support your solutions for 3 product lines namely, flight tests, launchers (Ariane type and variations) and mission recorders.
- You have a broad vision of digital technologies (fast bus (greater than 5 Ghz), CPU, SoC), notions of analog metrology and RF.
- You are aware of low consumption electronics.
- You are able to design complex electronic architectures
(Based on processors, FPGA, DDR3 / 4, etc.) very “challenging” in their context.
You are comfortable with the following tasks:
- The drafting of design files until the completion of development tests.
- The design of the system
- The schematic
- CAD support (Routing specification) with knowledge of PCB processes.
- The different reviews at each stage of the design
- You ensure, of course, the management of obsolescence of our equipment and production support before the FAI.
With a BAC + 5 training, specializing in Electronics, you have at least 5 years of experience in real-time electronics. & Fast digital.
- The scope of use of our equipment requires designs oriented towards density, consumption and significant thermal amplitude.
- Knowledge of lightning management as well as knowledge of PCB processes as well as knowledge of HyperLinx. Are a plus.
- Knowledge of Analog & Digital Video will be appreciated.
- You are aware of radiation and galvanic isolation problems (EMC design & Management of Electrical / Mechanical masses)
Safran is ranked in the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters as well as in the “Happy at work” list of companies where it is good to live. The Group is in 4th position in the Universum ranking of companies preferred by young engineers in France.Safran Data Systems SAS, an entity of the Safran group, designs and manufactures a wide range of products and solutions in the fields of on-board & ground telemetry, on-board information processing, data acquisition and recording, satellite control and remote control.
Safran Data Systems SAS employs more than 600 people in France (Les Ulis, Colombelles and Arcachon), Germany and the United States.