Powered by trust.
As part of a collaboration with Safran Aero Boosters (SAB), we are looking for an Aerodynamic Engineer.
This is an “in-situ” mission on the SAB site in Belgium, for which aerodynamic studies will have to be carried out, namely:
- Aerodynamic calculations with CANNELLE/elsA on the BP Compressors
- Post-processing and analysis of the results
- Writing of technical notes
- Realization of presentations
- You have a degree in fluid mechanics, with a first experience in aerodynamics.
The following skills are sought
- Good capacity for analysis and synthesis, adaptability to a wide range of activities and projects, autonomy and operational agility.
- Rigorous and curious in his work
- Autonomy, dynamism and reactivity
- In relation to many sectors, having good communication skills is essential.