Ensuring quality management of company processes and / or business improvement efforts within a defined segment of the organization, as well as managing the interface with engineering, customers and suppliers on issues related to quality
– 5 years or more in a similar position
– Projects management
– Staff management
– Creation of strategic plans
– AS9100 Certification, Regulatory and Client Audit Management
MACHINERY / EQUIPMENT / SOFTWARE:
Management of computer equipment
Management of SPC, NCR, CAR, PPAP, FMEA, ECR, EDR and QRQC
Knowledge of Total Quality Management (TQM)
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing.
1. Manage the resources for the maintenance of the quality system, continually reviewing the needs of the operating system as well as the needs of the quality system to ensure its proper functioning.
2. Create strategic plans to ensure the quality of products and services by measuring the metrics for any quality problems of related parts received and if necessary, the parts that are in service.
3. Generate monthly reports as requested by the Quality Director and / or General Manager To carry out a specific control according to the requirements
4. Ensure that the division is duly prepared for internal and client audits, duly reviewing the previous results as well as the adherence to the quality system of the different departments to their established processes to keep the quality standards certificates in force.
5. Supervise the correct management of seals according to the specifications of the company and by coordinating process audits to maintain correct product traceability and reliable quality records.
6. Contribute to the updating of the procedures by reviewing the procedures applicable to the quality area to keep the activities updated according to the established quality procedures.
7. Perform the other functions inherent to the position according to the needs of the company to meet the established goals of the organization
8. Comply with safety, hygiene and environmental programs and policies, with a preventive and educational approach that allows preventing accidents and occupational diseases, improving working conditions, and reducing environmental impacts.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes’s 2020 list of the World’s Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.