International high-tech group, operating in the aviation markets
- Manage the manufacturing and control file (detailed manufacturing and control ranges, work instructions, configurations, nomenclatures, consumables…)
- Support workshops and production teams
- Contribute to training and support field operators
- Participate in client or internal audits and ensure their completion
- Participate in the transition from the industrialization phase to the series life production phase
- Participate in QRQC UAP
- Participate and lead lean projects and provide the necessary tools (5S, roadmaps, flow, VSM, SMED, visual management, online…)
- Pilot and participate in improvement projects (lean-sigma, One Safran,…)
- Make available the means of serial production (machines, tools, jigs…) until their validation and introduction into the production line
- Training and qualification of operators on specific means of production
- Carry out and validate the programming of serial production means
- Sense of active listening
- Good sense of communication
- Proposition force
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes’s 2020 list of the World’s Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in evacuation slides and oxygen systems. It is also a major supplier of safety systems, as well as fluid systems for airplanes and helicopters.