Powered by trust.
- Manage a team of operators to achieve the operational objectives of the UAP (S, Q, C, D, P).
- Promote the dynamic of continuous improvement in its perimeter and coach its team in the routines of piloting the performance of the workshop.
- Ensure good working conditions for its teams (safety, ergonomics) in the discipline and compliance with internal regulations.
- Ensure the application of safety standards and 5S + 1 within its perimeter.
- Manage a team of operators and ensure the conduct of individual interviews with his team.
- Guarantee the operational performance (SQCDP) of its area in real-time and as close as possible to the field.
- Animate the daily meetings in his area and manage the dashboards.
- Pilot the action plan of the workshop and ensure the interface with the support services.
- Ensure the animation and support of his team during the routines of the workshop.
- Establish training plans (versatility, skills development) for its teams. Lead and participate in improvement projects.
- Team spirit (promoting collective effort and knowing how to serve the team)
- Rigor and perseverance
- Spirit of synthesis
- Force of proposal
- Customer orientation (internal and external)
- More than 3 years of experience
- Fluent French
- Intermediate English
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment, and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable, and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020, and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes’s 2020 list of the World’s Best Employers for its sector. Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in evacuation slides and oxygen systems. It is also a major supplier of safety systems, as well as fluid systems for airplanes and helicopters.