International high-tech group, operating in the aviation markets
- Participate in all phases of the development cycle
- Write quality code
- Develop and implement new features and applications,
- Ensure the quality of the solutions provided
- Write technical and functional documentation
- Run tests and fix bugs
- Ensure application maintenance
- Full Stack Java / JEE Confirmed
- Graduate of a higher education in computer engineering
- Strong knowledge in one or more of the JS-Framework (JQuery, Ajax, Angular, Bootstrap, ..)
- Mastery of front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS, JSON,
- Mastery of relational database design (MS SQL Server)
- Sense of responsibility
- Team spirit
- Sense of active listening
- Solution oriented
- Sense of communication
Specificity of the Job
- Possibility to do days in telecommuting
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes’s 2020 list of the World’s Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in evacuation slides and oxygen systems. It is also a major supplier of safety systems, as well as fluid systems for airplanes and helicopters.