By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme.
This is a great opportunity to become a central part of the ongoing paradigm shift in the space industry. You will join an established and ambitious company, fundamentally changing how space systems are built, operated and commercialized.
To address and support the growing commercial New Space economy, Telespazio VEGA is investing in solutions that will enable start-ups and established organizations to revolutionize how they operate their satellites. The operations of mega constellations and growing number of commercial small/micro/nano satellites requires that the costs of satellite operations decrease – both for CAPEX and OPEX – and we have the solution: “enable.space”.
We are looking for new colleagues to complement our existing team and boost sales of our Operations as a Service (OaaS) solutions. We are looking for innovators and solution-driven individuals who think big and who can engage with the market. Ideally, you already have experience in the commercial space market and a good understanding of satellite and ground segment operations. You have drive and ambition and are convinced that he ongoing paradigm shift is exactly what is needed. You will join our dynamic team and act as the interface between our customers, the development team and the delivery organization.
This full-time position is based at our Headquarters in Darmstadt. It is permanent and expected to start in the first quarter of 2020.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Responsibilities / Duties
- Identify and bring on-board Early Adopters and Customers
- Development of the commercial plan
- Work closely with the engineering teams to share the vision, market needs and prioritize the development
- Development and fostering of your clients base and account management (Miller Heiman)
- Identify, assist and support in the preparation of strategic tenders
- Build up the opportunity pipeline (Salesforce)
Skills and Experience
- Extroverted and enjoy engaging with people you don’t know
- An excellent Communicator and Negotiator
- Proven track record in a sales role
- Experience in designing and selling solutions for satellite operations or ground segment systems
- The ability to convey ideas and fascinate people
- A positive, team oriented, confident approach and a hungry attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- The ability to translate a client’s need into standard vocabulary
- Existing industry network and contacts are a strong advantage
- Experience in bringing products to the market.
- Miller-Heiman certification
- Experience with Salesforce
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams?