Leveraging space technology to improve life on Earth
About the Company
Satellogic is a vertically integrated Earth Observation satellite and data company. We design, manufacture, and operate our own fleet of satellites, the Aleph-1 constellation, which delivers high-frequency, high-resolution imagery plus full-motion video.
Earth Observation imagery and data are key to monitoring change at scale, informing critical decisions, and ultimately helping solve the world’s most pressing problems. Our mission is to democratize access to this information, making it affordable and available for those who need it across a wide range of industries, from climate monitoring and agriculture, to energy, infrastructure and many more. We want to do our part in building a world where every organization is prepared for the challenges of tomorrow.
With a growing team of more than 280 employees spanning 10 countries, Satellogic is a diverse group of purpose-driven professionals across software development, satellite engineering, operations, data science, manufacturing, and sales. We are excited to grow and welcome team members who push the limits, get things done, and never stop learning—all while being humble, honest, and empathetic.
About the team
Scrum Masters in Satellite Engineering support and train the team in working within a framework of our own by adapting the best practices from different agile frameworks to the conditions of our projects through continuous improvement.
The team is always learning and trying to push the limits, relying in part on the large diversity of people’s profiles and backgrounds
About the position
We are looking for an Agile Practitioner/Scrum Master to support our Satellite Engineering development teams promoting the proper conditions to build resilient and high performing teams
- In this role you will support 3 to 5 teams within Satellite Engineering by organizing effective planning, sync and retrospective sprint meetings and promoting collaboration, autonomy and ownership to build self organized teams.
- Organize and moderate events and ceremonies making sure the methodologies are best applied according to the team’s needs
- Establish an environment where the team can be effective by working on the autonomy, ownership and collaboration of each team member and the team as a whole
- Help detect and remove roadblocks in terms of interactions, processes and tools for those teams.
- Coach continuous improvement within the team through actionable retrospectives and the use of hard and soft metrics.
- Work with the Scrum Master’s Team to develop and improve Satellite Engineering´s agile framework
- Motivate and support the team when challenges arise
- Work with distributed and multidisciplinary teams.
Location: Argentina or Uruguay
- 2+ years relevant experience in a technology/IT development or delivery organization working in agile teams, as a Scrum Master or Agile Practitioner
- Background in scrum ceremonies within complex projects by scaling agile beyond the scope of a scrum team
- Solid communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex ideas, plans and business cases.
- Fluent English required
- Purpose-driven, resourceful and able to deliver results autonomously.
- Capacity to learn continuously and passion for pushing the limits.
- Agile certifications are valued
- Coaching experience is valued
- Jira Software skills are valued
Satellogic values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We are convinced that hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline will drive innovation, generate new solutions, and deliver a superior product to our global customer base. We work to build an equitable and inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come together to do their best work.
Please specify your pronouns following your name on the application.