Satellogic is the first vertically integrated geospatial analytics company, driving real outcomes for its customers with planetary-scale insights they can trust. Satellogic's low-Earth-orbit satellite constellation, platform, and data science teams work together to deliver end-to-end solutions at the right cost. The company makes sense of the data so customers can focus on the big decisions at hand.
Satellogic aims to capture every square meter of the earth’s surface to enable better decision making for industries, governments and people. Addressing some of humanity’s most pressing challenges, such as providing food or distributing energy to nine billion people without depleting resources, requires data on a planetary scale in real time. Satellogic has created small, inexpensive satellites that transmit data and images in real time. Our constellation already has several high-resolution satellites in orbit and is growing to 300 in the coming years to provide new perspectives on our planet.
We are looking for a student of the career of public accountant, to do an internship in the area of administration and accounting.
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Registration of invoices and issuance of payments in the accounting system of the company. Loading of payments in the bank via transfer or issuance of checks. Provider notice.
- Registration of sales invoices and receipts.
- Registration of per diem surrender and surrender of the corporate credit card.
- Petty cash movements registration.
- Bank reconciliations and cashflow reports
- Analysis of current accounts of suppliers and customers
- Provide support in the monthly accounting reporting process.
The search is aimed at students in 2nd or 3rd year of career , preferably with an advanced level of English with time availability from 9.00 to 13.00 HS.
Minimum Experience Entry-level