Satellogic - Bringing space down to earth. We are building the first scalable earth observation platform with the ability to remap the entire planet at both high-frequency and high-resolution.
About the company
Satellogic is the first vertically integrated geospatial analytics company, driving real outcomes for its customers with planetary-scale insights they can trust.
Satellogic’s low-Earth-orbit satellite constellation, platform, and data science teams work together to deliver end-to-end solutions at the right cost. The company makes sense of the data so customers can focus on the big decisions at hand.
Our satellite engineers, AI experts, and solution specialists are on a mission to deliver a fundamentally better picture of our planet and the many forces that reshape it every day. We bring space down to earth for large enterprises and governments of all sizes who need to see for themselves how our world is changing.
Satellogic. Now you see.
About the Job
Satellogic is currently seeking an enthusiastic business development intern to join our international business development team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will be responsible for supporting the promotion and sales of the international government product line and other available geospatial solutions to international organizations. You will also have administrative duties in developing and implementing business development strategies.
As a business development intern, you will collaborate closely with our product, marketing and sales teams providing significant experience and exposure across multiple departments. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our international business development goals.
This internship will help you acquire business development and marketing skills. It will provide you with knowledge of various sales and marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience across several business disciplines and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced international work environment. Operating at the nexus of international business, international relations, and the New Space economy, your career will be well positioned for immediate success.
- Learn Satellogic’s unique product and service offerings for international government customers and markets.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Sales Directors and Marketing Managers to execute our international business development strategy.
- Present product and company offerings to potential customers.
- Learn international government customer decision, purchasing and procurement processes to help develop winning strategies.
- Learn how to create professional business proposals in conjunction with sales engineers and the Finance Management team.
- Create defined account plans annually to document sales strategies and support forecasted business.
- With support from Satellogic executives, assist with contract negotiations.
- Current senior or graduate student pursuing an MBA, Master’s degree in Marketing, or a Master’s degree in International Affairs/Relations
- An interest in international organizations to include defense and security organizations
- Familiarity with current international affairs and the global geopolitical landscape
- Familiarity with commercial satellite imagery, remote sensing, and/or GIS is a plus
Satellogic values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.