Satellogic is the first vertically integrated geospatial analytics company, driving real outcomes for its customers with planetary-scale insights they can trust.
Satellogic’s low-Earth-orbit satellite constellation, platform, and data science teams work together to deliver end-to-end solutions at the right cost. The company makes sense of the data so customers can focus on the big decisions at hand.
Our satellite engineers, AI experts, and solution specialists are on a mission to deliver a fundamentally better picture of our planet and the many forces that reshape it every day. We bring space down to earth for large enterprises and governments of all sizes who need to see for themselves how our world is changing.
Satellogic. Now you see.
The VP of Global Supply Chain is responsible for leading the development and implementation of the following functional areas:
- Supplier Development, Supplier Quality Management, Supplier Quality Assurance, and Strategic Procurement
- Supply chain strategy to support enterprise goals, including overseeing the development of supply chain processes, sourcing, cost and service level agreements
- Risk management strategies
- Supply chain initiatives to support short and long-term supply chain performance
Scope of Responsibility:
- VP of Global Supply Chain reporting to the Chief of Engineering
- Directly responsible to design and implement an integrated product supply strategy for a global manufacturing network
- Responsible for the development of a global supply chain, optimizing cost, quality and on-time delivery
- Lead a team of managers & professionals responsible to develop suppliers, improve and manage the supply planning, supply master scheduling and capacity planning globally
- Prioritize and manage key projects associated with the integration of supply chain planning activities
- Protect the financial performance of the business by identifying potential supply chain issues
- Engineering degree with substantial (+15 yrs) experience of supply chain management in the High Tech, Automotive, Aerospace/Defence Industry or Manufacturing environments
- Expert knowledge of strategic contract negotiations, and supply chain best practices
- Highly energetic individual with experience working in discrete manufacturing environments with global supply chains
- Strong working knowledge of ERP and associated supply chain planning applications
- Proven track record of success in similar roles
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across multifunctional agile teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Knowledge of international regulatory requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of import, export, and global customs practices as well as tax issues related to logistics
- Availability to travel 30-40% of the time
Satellogic values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.