Leveraging space technology to improve life on Earth
As a Quality Control Engineer you will work within the Customer Success team to ensure that the imagery delivered to our customers complies with the defined standards. For that, you will help improve, define and implement quality assurance flows and metrics. You will also work closely with our engineering teams to report quality related issues and relay customer feedback.
Location: The preferred location is Barcelona. Remote work from anywhere between UTC-5 and UTC+3 time zones can be considered. Office locations include Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Montevideo, Barcelona, Tel Aviv.
You have experience in satellite or airborne image processing and optical remote sensing. You have programming skills to implement new developments and are keen to propose innovative solutions to existing challenges.
- Sc degree in Remote Sensing, Image Science, Photogrammetry, Astronomy, Physics, Computer Science or another related field
- At least 2 years of hands-on/working experience
- Knowledge of satellite and/or aerial image processing, photogrammetry is strongly needed
- Experience in Python
- Knowledge of GIS
- Experience in image quality assessment
- Knowledge of image processing algorithms for optical remote sensing systems
- Excellent level of of English
- Familiarity with commercial GIS and Remote Sensing software
- Familiarity with Elastic Search and Kibana
- Experience with hyperspectral imagery