Leveraging space technology to improve life on Earth
This position will be responsible for participating in opto-mechanical components preparation, testing and assembly as well as developing and continuously improving the processes to build satellites.
- Perform acceptance, assembly, alignment, and calibration of sensitive optical systems according to standard procedures
- Have a focus on Safety
- Work for extended periods in a cleanroom environment using the necessary protective equipment
- Aid in the development and improvement of processes and procedures
- Technological transfer assistance of engineering prototypes to production
- Accurate record keeping
- Collaboration with the training program
- You are passionate about spaceflight, lenses, telescopes, and complex imaging devices. You thrive in a dynamic environment which can have tight deadlines.
- MBO Niv. 4 – Aeronautic / Aviation technician (Vliegtuigtechniek), electronics technician (Elektrotechniek), Mechanical technician or similar studies (Mechatronica, Technicus engineering, Optics)
- Use of scripting languages
- Preferred experience in optical assembly and calibration in a cleanroom environment
- We are an international company, so you feel comfortable with communicating in English; Dutch would be a plus