Satellogic - Bringing space down to earth. We are building the first scalable earth observation platform with the ability to remap the entire planet at both high-frequency and high-resolution.
About the company
Satellogic aims to capture every square meter of the Earth’s surface to derive insights and enable better decision making for industries, governments, and individuals. Addressing some of humanity’s most pressing challenges, such as providing food or distributing energy for nine billion people without depleting resources, requires real-time planet-scale data. Satellogic has created small inexpensive satellites that transmit real-time data and images back home. Our constellation already has several high-resolution satellites in orbit and is growing to 300 in the next few years to provide new insights about our planet.
About the job
Satellogic offers a broad services portfolio built around the access to frequent and affordable high-resolution imagery. Using our services, customers can task our satellites, obtain imagery and process the data with advanced analytic engines to extract the information they require. As product manager you will lead the design and development of our tasking and data delivery platform and features. This covers developing the product vision, understanding customer needs, gathering and driving requirements, prioritizing features, ensuring service quality and providing customer support. The position involves close interaction with key customers and most of Satellogic teams. The job also requires an understanding of the market and where it is headed. You will work in a dynamic environment to deliver high quality results against demanding schedules. This position is based in Barcelona but we will consider remote work in the case of exceptional candidates.
- You must have extensive experience managing digital content delivery products aimed at large corporations and government.
- You have developed these products in close collaboration to customers, in pursuit of the best possible experience.
- You have developed products in collaboration with software development, design, business and strategy teams.
- Background working with geospatial data, machine learning and other technologies is a plus.
- You are flexible, comfortable engaging in both business and technology conversations and able to work both in teams and independently.
- You must possess strong analytical capabilities, excellent communication skills and the internal drive to make the product vision a reality.
- You will be expected to travel domestically and internationally.
- BS/MSc in Business, an Earth Science, Engineering, or Information Technology, or relevant field.
- At least 7 years of work experience and at least 3 years of (digital) product management experience, backed by a solid portfolio.
- Proven portfolio of managed products.
- Software development, agile and devops management
- Product and experience design management
- Communication skills, ability to interact with international teams and stakeholders
- English proficiency
- Location/geospatial data product management
- Remote Sensing/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence product development
Satellogic values diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring and developing top talent from around the world for any given discipline. We work to build an inclusive environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background, can come to do their best work.
In order to apply, send us your updated CV and a cover letter.